Medknow Publications publishes peer-reviewed scholarly journals. .
- These journals are indexed with important bibliographic databases including Science Citation Index, PubMed, EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts and many others.
- Most of these journals are archived at multiple places included OAI-compliant e-print repositories and sites such as Bioline International (www.bioline.org.br)
- All the journals are searchable from a single interface on this site
- All journals use the OpenURL standard, making it easy for libraries to link users as directly as possible from citation to the full text of the article.
- MARC records of our journals are available from CUFTS.
Benefits to subscribers
- Access to PDF files for articles
- Access to E-pub version of articles of back issues
- Free access to E-book of back issues
- Free access to entire archive
- Payment should be done by demand draft/pay order favoring "Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai" and should be payable at par at Mumbai.
- Pre-payment required for starting subscriptions.
- Subscriptions are available for a whole volume (January to December) only.
- For SAARC countries, copies are available at 25% discount of the overseas rates.
- Claims for missing issues can be made only within one month of publication date.
- While making a claim please include our invoice number as our reference number. Kindly allow a minimum of one week for responding to such a claim.
- Subscription agents’ discount: 5% (except for IETE Technical Review and IETE Journal of Research which does not offer any discount)
- For orders received from subscription agents, copies will be sent directly to the end user.
- No cancellations are permitted.
- For individual / non-institutional subscriptions, please provide a photocopy of the degree certificate or a proof of the academic / hospital affiliation.
- For individual / non-institutional subscriptions, cheque should be drawn from the individual’s bank account and no DD is permitted.
- Subscribers' copies are usually sent by courier / registered post, hence do not provide a 'post box' address.
- Journal copies will not be available for cash purchase from the publisher's office.
- The subscription charges are for the print edition of the journal and are not linked to online access which is otherwise free for most journals.
- Rates and conditions are subject to changes and at the time of receipt of an order the latest rates and conditions are applicable.