About our journals
At Medknow we publish peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
- The majority of our journals are indexed with leading bibliographic databases including Science Citation Index, PubMed, EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts and many others.
- Most of our journals are archived at a number of sites, including open access compliant e-print repositories and sites such as Bioline International (www.bioline.org.br) and Clockss (www.clockss.org.br)
- All the journals are searchable from a single interface on these sites.
- All our journals use the OpenURL standard, making it easy for libraries to link users directly from citation to the full text of the article.
- MARC records of our journals are available from CUFTS.
Benefits to subscribers
- You’ll find easy access to PDF files for articles
- You can read the online version of articles in back issues
- We provide free access to e-books of back issues
- You’ll also receive free access to the entire archive
- Please send your payment via bank draft to "Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai".
- We require pre-payment for new subscriptions.
- Subscriptions are available for a whole volume (January to December) only.
- For SAARC countries, copies are available at 25% discount of the overseas rate.
- Claims for missing issues can only be made within one month of publication date.
- When making a claim, please include the invoice number as our reference number. Please allow a minimum of one week for us to respond to your claim.
- Subscription agents’ discount: 5% (except IETE Technical Review and IETE Journal of Research, which do not offer any discount).
- When orders are received from subscription agents, the copies will be sent directly to the end user.
- There is no refund on cancellations.
- For individual / non-institutional subscriptions, please provide a photocopy of your degree certificate or a proof of the academic / hospital affiliation.
- For individual / non-institutional subscriptions, the cheque should be drawn from the individual’s bank account and no DD is permitted.
- Subscribers' copies are usually sent by courier / registered post. Therefore please do not send us a PO Box address.
- Journal copies are not available for sale from the publisher's office.
- The subscription charges are for the print edition of the journal and are not linked to online access, which is free for most journals.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change. At the time of receipt of your order, the latest rates and conditions are applicable.