Journals by Medknow
Medknow Publications publishes peer-reviewed scholarly journals. These journals are indexed with most international bibliographic databases. All of these journals provide immediate free access to the full text of articles. The journals also permit authors' self-archiving. Most of the journals do not charge article submission, processing or publication fee from the authors or authors' institution. The open access policy of the journals aims at increasing the visibility and accessibility of the published content and thus providing the desirable research impact.
Most of the journals have easy to use electronic manuscript submission system eliminating use of postal or hard copy submission. Online submission and processing of articles has resulted in considerable decrease in the submission to decision (turnaround) time.
Why publish with Medknow journals
- Immediate open access: Higher visibility, greater research impact
- Online manuscript submission: Faster review, cost saving, ease of tracking
- No submission charges: No author fee for submission or publication in most journals
- International visibility: Through bibliographic databases and open access
- Higher visibility: 'Search across all journals' facility at all journal sites
- Self-archiving permitted