Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Comparison of esophageal and tracheoesophageal speech modes in dual-mode alaryngeal speakers
J Laryngol Voice 2014/4/1
- Study of ECG changes and its relation to mortality in cases of cerebrovascular accidents
J Nat Sc Biol Med 2014/5/2
- Spinal cord injury: From inflammation to glial scar
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Determinants of tobacco use and perception, attitude about an antitobacco act in rural Haryana, North India
Int J Med Public Health 2014/4/4
- Antimicrobial effect of ozonated water, sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine gluconate in primary molar root canals
Eur J Dent 2014/8/4
- Sella turcica shape, linear dimensions, and cervical vertebrae staging in preorthodontic patients in Benin City, Nigeria
Sahel Med J 2014/17/4