Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of Brāhmī ghṛtam in children suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Ancient Sci Life 2013/33/2
- Long-term outcome of transobturator suburethral tape procedure for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence
Urol Ann 2014/6/3
- Incorporation of web-based applications and online resources in undergraduate medical education in the Irish Republic. Can new changes be incorporated in the current medical curriculum?
J Nat Sc Biol Med 2014/5/2
- Trade in health services and mode 4 in Asian Countries: Challenges and opportunities
Int J Health Syst Disaster Manage 2014/2/2
- Risk factors of persistent synovitis development in early undifferentiated arthritis patients
Egypt Rheumatol Rehabil 2014/41/2
- Quality of diabetic care in family practice centre, Aseer Region, Saudi Arabia
J Health Spec 2014/2/3