Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Sodium glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitors for glycemic control in type 2 diabetes mellitus: Quality of reporting of randomized controlled trials
Perspect Clin Res 2016/7/1
- High-intensity circuit weight training versus aerobic training in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Bull Fac Phys Ther 2015/20/2
- Management of maxillofacial and orthopedic injuries: Is there a need for maxillofacial units in orthopedic hospitals?
Afr J Trauma 2015/4/1
- Rocuronium continuous infusion versus intermittent bolus for maintaining suitable muscle relaxation and recovery status without using a peripheral nerve stimulator during anesthesia
Ain-Shams J Anaesthesiol 2015/8/4
- Endovascular treatment of chronic total occlusion of the iliac artery
Egypt J Surg 2015/34/4
- The distribution of widow's peak trait among young adults of the Isoko ethnic group in Delta State, Nigeria
Ann Bioanthropol 2015/3/2
- Independent and joint effects of serum 25-hydroxivitamin D and calcium on breast cancer ratio in an Iran population: Across-sectional study
Niger Med J 2015/56/6
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet