Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of input and process components of quality of child health services provided at 24 × 7 primary health centers of a district in Central Gujarat
J Family Med Prim Care 2015/4/3
- A comparative study of the incidence of postoperative meralgia paraesthetica after open inguinal hernioplasty and after laparoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal approach repair for recurrent inguinal hernia
Egypt J Surg 2015/34/3
- Trends in management of myofacial pain
Natl J Maxillofac Surg 2014/5/2
- Evaluation of bio-aerosols concentration in the different wards of three educational hospitals in Iran
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- Are uric acid values surrogate for insulin resistance in apparently healthy subjects across a spectrum of body mass index?
Int J Health Allied Sci 2015/4/3
Abstracting and Indexing information
Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, MANTIS, National Science Library, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, PubMed, Pubmed Central, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory