Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Challenges of data collection and disease notification in Anambra State, Nigeria
Trop J Med Res 2014/17/1
- Safety profile of fast-track extubation in pediatric congenital heart disease surgery patients in a tertiary care hospital of a developing country: An observational prospective study
J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2014/30/3
- Onychomycosis: Insights in disease development
Muller J Med Sci Res 2014/5/2
- Optical coherence tomography evaluation of retinal and optic nerve head neovascularization in proliferative diabetic retinopathy
Egypt Retina J 2013/1/2
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunting: Laparoscopically assisted versus conventional open surgical approaches
Asian J Neurosurg 2014/9/2
- Pediatric Neurotrauma
Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2014/4/2
- Protocol renal biopsy in patients with lupus nephritis: A single center experience
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2014/25/4
Abstracting and Indexing information
EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, National Science Library, Pubmed Central, SCOLOAR