Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Comparison of two different doses of intrathecal dexmedetomidine as adjuvant with isobaric ropivacaine in lower abdominal surgery
Anesth Essays Res 2015/9/3
- High prevalence of congenital hypothyroidism in Isfahan: Do familial components have a role?
Adv Biomed Res 2012/1/1
- Significance of topical propolis in the treatment of facial acne vulgaris
Egypt J Dermatol Venerol 2015/35/1
- Utility of sample rejection rate as a quality indicator in developing countries
J Nat Accred Board Hosp Healthcare Providers 2015/2/1
- Effect of health education on knowledge of malaria and long lasting insecticide-treated nets among clients accessing care in the out-patient Department of a Secondary Health Facility in Plateau State, Nigeria
J Med Trop 2015/17/2
- Anorectal function and outcomes after transanal minimally invasive surgery for rectal tumors
J Min Access Surg 2015/11/4
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet
The journal is indexed with:
Pubmed Central, SCOPUS