Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator in postmyocardial infarction patients for prevention of sudden cardiac death: Where do we stand?
Nig J Cardiol 2016/13/1
- Butterfly cartilage tympanoplasty: An alternative approach for management of small- and medium-sized perforations
Indian J Otol 2016/22/2
- Effectiveness of stress inoculation training on psychological well-being in women with diabetes mellitus type 2
Int J Educ Psychol Res 2016/2/2
- Report on errors in pretransfusion testing from a tertiary care center: A step toward transfusion safety
Asian J Transfus Sci 2016/10/1
- Prions in dentistry: A need to be concerned and known
J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2016/20/1
- Vitiligo and associated disorders including autoimmune diseases: A prospective study of 200 Indian patients
Pigment Int 2015/2/2
- Digitoxin induces apoptosis in cancer cells by inhibiting nuclear factor of activated T-cells-driven c-MYC expression
J Carcinog 2013/12/1
- Effects of five Bangladeshi plant extracts on In vitro thrombolysis and cytotoxicity
Phcog Res 2016/8/3
- Modulating effect of Enicostemma littorale on the expression pattern of apoptotic, cell proliferative, inflammatory and angiogenic markers During 7, 12-Dimethylbenz (a) anthracene induced hamster buccal pouch carcinogenesis
Toxicol Int 2015/22/1
- Metastases of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma to soft tissue of fingertips
Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol 2016/37/2