Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Smoking behavior, nicotine dependency, and motivation to cessation among smokers in the preparation stage of change
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1
- ABO and Rh (D) group distribution and gene frequency; the first multicentric study in India
Asian J Transfus Sci 2014/8/2
- Have we finally written the obituary for conventional IVF?
IVF Lite 2014/1/1
- Periapical status and quality of root canal fillings and coronal restorations in India
Univ Res J Dent 2014/4/2
- Prevalence and etiology of sexually transmitted infections in a gynecologic unit of a developing country
Ann Trop Med Public Health 2013/6/5
- The influence of Imipenem resistant metallo-beta-lactamase positive and negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa nosocomial infections on mortality and morbidity
J Nat Sc Biol Med 2014/5/2