Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Internal fixation of pelvic injuries
J Orthop Traumatol Rehabil 2014/7/1
- Bedside prediction of airway length by measuring upper incisor manubrio-sternal joint length
J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2014/30/2
- Assessment of right ventricular response to exercise using vector velocity imaging in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Menoufia Med J 2014/27/1
- The relationship between cancer patients' perception of nursing care and nursing attitudes towards nursing profession
Asia Pac J Oncol Nurs 2014/1/1
- Evaluation of the imaging efficiency of gold nanoparticles and iodine encapsulated in polymer nanocapsules as X-ray contrast agents
Int J Chem Appl Biol Sci 2014/1/5
- Antibiotic susceptibility pattern and genotyping of campylobacter species isolated from children suffering from gastroenteritis
Indian J Med Microbiol 2014/32/3
- Impact of total disc arthroplasty on the surgical management of lumbar degenerative disc disease: Analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample from 2000 to 2008
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1