Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Senile dementia and glaucoma: Evidence for a common link
J Ophthalmic Vis Res 2015/10/2
- Depression and anxiety in pregnancy and postpartum in women with mild and severe preeclampsia
Iranian J Nursing Midwifery Res 2015/20/4
Asian J Neurosurg 2015/10/4
- Child sexual Abuse: Need for a preventive framework in Indian context
J Mental Health Hum Behav 2014/19/2
- Nutritional knowledge assessment of syrian university students
J Sci Soc 2015/42/2
- Microscopic lumbar discectomy
Egypt Orthop J 2015/50/1
- Investigating and comparing energy and macronutrient intake in female aerobic athletes in two different socio-economic regions
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1