Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Initial clinical experience with 68Ga-DOTA-NOC prepared using 68Ga from nanoceria-polyacrylonitrile composite sorbent-based 68Ge/68Ga generator and freeze-dried DOTA-NOC kits
World J Nucl Med 2017/16/2
- Human MutL homolog 1 immunoexpression in oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study in Indian population
J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2016/20/3
- Antioxidant and hepatoprotective potential of phenol-rich fraction of Juniperus communis Linn. leaves
Phcog Mag 2017/13/49
- Spine surgery in geriatric patients: Sometimes unnecessary, too much, or too little
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Mapping cancer cell metabolism with 13 C flux analysis: Recent progress and future challenges
J Carcinog 2013/12/1