Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Hypertrophic trigeminal nerves: Moustache sign
Neurol India 2013/61/5
- Blood compatibility studies of Swarna bhasma (gold bhasma), an Ayurvedic drug
Int J Ayurveda Res 2011/2/1
- Psychosocial management of diabetes: Applicability of national guidelines to Mewat, an underserved region of Haryana
J Soc Health Diabetes 2014/2/1
- Comprehensive contemporary management of otolaryngologic trauma in polytrauma patients
J Orthop Traumatol Rehabil 2013/6/1
- Cesarean myomectomy outcome in a Nigerian district hospital
J Basic Clin Reprod Sci 2013/2/2
- Protection of CCl 4 -Induced Liver and Kidney Damage by Phenolic Compounds in Leaf Extracts of Cnestis ferruginea (de Candolle)
Phcog Res 2014/6/1