Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of bio-aerosols concentration in the different wards of three educational hospitals in Iran
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- The Unheard Pain of Cancer Patients
Syst Rev Pharm 2013/4/1
- Comparison of UV spectrophotometry and high performance liquid chromatography methods for the determination of repaglinide in tablets
Pharm Methods 2012/3/2
- Clinicopathological characterization of cancer patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, Nigeria
Arch Int Surg 2016/6/3
- Multimodal imaging techniques in the diagnosis of metastatic lesions
J Indian Acad Oral Med Radiol 2016/28/4
- Clinical efficacy of a combination of Percoll continuous density gradient and swim-up techniques for semen processing in HIV-1 serodiscordant couples
Asian J Androl 2017/19/2
- New cytotoxic cembranoid from indonesian soft coral Sarcophyton sp.
Phcog Res 2017/9/1
- Association of mental disorders and consultation with family members and friends in children and adolescents: The CASPIAN-IV study
Int J Prev Med 2016/7/1