Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of self-care practices and relative components among type 2 diabetic patients
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1
- Prevalence of diabetic retinopathy and associated risk factors among diabetic patients attending Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni, Maharashtra
J Acad Med Sci 2012/2/2
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction program in coronary heart disease: A randomized control trial
Int J Yoga 2013/6/2
- The effect of different root canal medicaments on the elimination of Enterococcus faecalis ex vivo
Eur J Dent 2013/7/4
- Feasibility study of clinical trial for breast cancer and lung cancer at Indian sites
Perspect Clin Res 2013/4/4