Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Studying risk factors associated with Human Leptospirosis
J Global Infect Dis 2014/6/1
- The evolving epidemiology of stone disease
Indian J Urol 2014/30/1
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage in pituitary tumor
Indian J Neurosurg 2013/2/3
- Cilostazol improves symptomatic intracranial artery stenosis - Evaluation of cerebral blood flow with single photon emission computed tomography
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Stopping antiepileptic drugs in patients with epilepsy in remission: Why, When and How?
Neurol India 2014/62/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
AJOL, Caspur, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, National Science Library, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR