Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Role of computed tomography (CT) scan in staging of cervical carcinoma
Indian J Med Res 2014/139/5
- Feasibility energy recovery potential of municipal solid waste in Northwest of Iran
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- Clinically Relevant Imaging in Tuberous Sclerosis
J Clin Imaging Sci 2011/1/1
- Role of systemic markers in periodontal diseases: A possible inflammatory burden and risk factor for cardiovascular diseases?
Ann Med Health Sci Res 2014/4/3
- Immunohistochemical characterization of cyclin dependent kinase-4 in different histological grades of oral leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma
J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2014/18/1