Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Reliable assessment of perfusion is the Holy Grail of intensive care
Indian J Crit Care Med 2015/19/1
- Going fully digital: Perspective of a Dutch academic pathology lab
J Pathol Inform 2013/4/1
- Two-stage urethroplasty is a better choice for proximal hypospadias with severe chordee after urethral plate transection: a single-center experience
Asian J Androl 2015/17/1
- Bedside assessment protocol and grading scale for dysphagia in adults: A preliminary study
J Indian Speech Language Hearing Assoc 2014/28/1
- An audit of morbidity and mortality associated with foreign body aspiration in children from a tertiary level hospital in Northern India
Afr J Paediatr Surg 2014/11/4