Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Publish or perish but do not publish and perish
Anesth Essays Res 2016/10/2
- World's first telepathology experiments employing WINDS ultra-high-speed internet satellite, nicknamed "KIZUNA"
J Pathol Inform 2013/4/1
- Vitrectomy for idiopathic macular hole: outcomes and complications
Benha Med J 2015/32/2
- Sternal mycobacterial infections
Ann Thorac Med 2016/11/2
- Histopathological changes in subcutaneous tissue of post bariatric patients, a possible cause of defective healing
Egypt J Surg 2016/35/2
- Spectrum of renal diseases among patients admitted to the internal medicine unit through the emergency room and their outcomes: morbidity, mortality, and cost analysis
J Egypt Soc Nephrol Transplant 2016/16/1
- Th1, Th2 and Treg/T17 cytokines in two types of proliferative glomerulonephritis
Indian J Nephrol 2016/26/3
- Use of herbal products in Southeast Asian countries
Arch Pharma Pract 2016/7/5
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet