Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Advances in prehospital airway management
Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2014/4/1
- Analysis of the metabolites of mesaconitine in rat blood using ultrafast liquid chromatography and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Phcog Mag 2014/10/38
- Effects of maternal dietary exposure to cadmium during pregnancy on mammary cancer risk among female offspring
J Carcinog 2013/12/1
- Eggs of free-range hens in northern Nigeria are a good source of docosahexaenoic acid for pregnant and lactating women
J Med Trop 2013/15/2
- Efficacy and safety of terbinafine hydrochloride 1% cream vs eberconazole nitrate 1% cream in localised tinea corporis and tinea cruris
Indian Dermatol Online J 2014/5/2