Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Death portrait of Isfahan Province in years 2007-2011
Int J Prev Med 2016/7/1
- A randomized clinical trial comparing intracorpus spongiosum block versus intraurethral lignocaine in visual internal urethrotomy for short segment anterior urethral strictures
Urol Ann 2016/8/3
- Observational study on the prevalence of diabetes mellitus among ultrasonographically diagnosed cholelithiasis patients
Int J Clin Exp Physiol 2016/3/2
- Comparative evaluation of the effect of proton pump inhibitors associated with calcium hydroxide on Enterococcus faecalis: An in vitro study
- Dosimetric study of beam angle optimization in intensity-modulated radiation therapy planning
J Can Res Ther 2016/12/2