Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- QR codes in neurosurgery
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Evaluation of phenotypic tests for detection of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase and metallo-beta-lactamase in clinical isolates of Escherichia coli and Klebsiella species
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2015/58/1
- Soft tissue defects of eyelid and malar region: an experience with the McGregor flap
Plast Aesthet Res 2015/2/2
- Spectrum of diseases and diagnostic values of ultrasound in adult patients with nontraumatic acute abdomen in a Nigerian tertiary health facility
Niger J Surg 2015/21/1
- Endolymphatic sac tumor: A temporal rarity revisited
Indian J Otol 2015/21/1
- Facebook addiction among health university students in Bengaluru
Int J Health Allied Sci 2015/4/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Hinari, Indian Science Abstracts, MANTIS, National Science Library, SCOLOAR, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory