Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- A gamma-gaussian mixture model for detection of mitotic cells in breast cancer histopathology images
J Pathol Inform 2013/4/1
- A comparative fellow-eye prospective study evaluating the efficacy of wavefront-guided VSS VISX CustomVue STAR S4 IR versus the wavefront-optimized WaveLight Allegretto in correction of compound myopic astigmatism
J Egypt Ophthalmol Soc 2015/108/4
- Validation of analytical functions to fit detection efficiencies of NaI(Tl) scintillation detector in the energy range of 122–1332 keV
Radiat Prot Environ 2015/38/4
- A comparative study of three different doses of nalbuphine as an adjuvant to intrathecal bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in abdominal hysterectomy
Indian J Pain 2016/30/1
- Accumulative effect of ankle kinesio taping on postural control in children with hemiparetic cerebral palsy
Bull Fac Phys Ther 2015/20/2
- Consent for anesthesia
Ain-Shams J Anaesthesiol 2016/9/1
- Correlation of respiratory symptoms and spirometric lung pattern among petrol pump workers Karachi, Pakistan: Cross-sectional survey
Int J Health Syst Disaster Manage 2016/4/1
- Increasing incidence of adenocarcinoma lung in India: Following the global trend?
Indian J Cancer 2016/53/1
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
National Science Library
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following: