Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- QR codes in neurosurgery
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Related factors to choose normal vaginal delivery by mothers based on Health Belief Model
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1
- Relation of CD117 immunoreactivity and microvascular density in invasive breast carcinoma
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2012/55/4
- Formulation and evaluation of oral and topical preparations using natural products
J Nat Pharm 2013/4/1
- Advanced malarial vaccines: A promising approach in the treatment of malaria
Syst Rev Pharm 2012/3/1
- Outcome and complications of permanent hemodialysis vascular access in Nigerians: A single centre experience
Ann Afr Med 2013/12/2
- Exploring health status and care practices among children of female workers in unorganized sector
Int J Med Public Health 2013/3/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
Caspur, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, National Science Library, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory