Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Tobacco Dust induced genotoxicity as an occupational hazard in workers of bidi making cottage industry of central India
Toxicol Int 2014/21/1
- Method development and validation of liquid chromatography-tandem/mass spectrometry for aldosterone in human plasma: Application to drug interaction study of atorvastatin and olmesartan combination
J Adv Pharm Technol Res 2014/5/3
- Association between asthma and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders in children: Potential risk factors
Indian J Allergy Asthma Immunol 2014/28/1
- Cancer Chemoprevention by Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and Dietary Phytochemicals: Targeting Nrf2-Mediated Oxidative Stress/Anti-Inflammatory Responses, Epigenetics, and Cancer Stem Cells
J Tradit Complement Med 2013/3/1
- Age-predicted vs. measured maximal heart rate in young team sport athletes
Niger Med J 2014/55/4
- Performance evaluation of Al-Zahra academic medical center based on Iran balanced scorecard model
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1