Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Biodosimetry of persons chronically exposed to low and therapeutic doses of ionizing radiation
Genome Integr 2016/7/1
- Study of early atherosclerosis in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus patients
Egypt Rheumatol Rehabil 2017/44/1
- In vitro cytotoxicity studies on Carissa congesta, Polyalthia longifolia, and Benincasa hispida extracts by Sulforhodamine B assay method
Int J Green Pharm 2015/9/3
- Investigation of Prognostic Factors and Survival without Recurrence in Patients with Breast Cancer
Adv Biomed Res 2017/6/1
- Calcium-Vitamin D co-supplementation affects metabolic profiles, but not pregnancy outcomes, in healthy pregnant women
Int J Prev Med 2016/7/1