Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Synergistic effect of hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning and hydrogen-rich saline in ameliorating rat flap ischemia/reperfusion injury
Plast Aesthet Res 2015/2/6
- Failed weaning due to acquired tracheo-oesophageal fistula and tracheal stenosis: a case report
Res Opin Anesth Intensive Care 2016/3/2
- Ganglioglioma: Single-institutional experience of 24 cases with review of literature
Asian J Neurosurg 2016/11/4
- Types of studies and research design
Indian J Anaesth 2016/60/9
- Cancer Chemoprevention by Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and Dietary Phytochemicals: Targeting Nrf2-Mediated Oxidative Stress/Anti-Inflammatory Responses, Epigenetics, and Cancer Stem Cells
J Tradit Complement Med 2013/3/1