Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Assessment of no-reflow phenomenon by myocardial blush grade and pulsed wave tissue doppler imaging in patients with acute coronary syndrome
J Cardiovasc Echography 2014/24/2
- 4-Chlorophenol degradation with modified domestic microwave and hydrogen peroxide in aqueous solution
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- Orthodontic treatment need of Yemeni children assessed with dental aesthetic index
J Orthodont Sci 2014/3/2
- Fundus autofluorescence imaging to document evolution, progression and healing pattern of serpiginous choroiditis
Oman J Ophthalmol 2014/7/2
- The Hemi-Fontan operation: A critical overview
Ann Pediatr Card 2014/7/2
- Metabolic abnormalities and body composition in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-infected patients receiving highly active anti-retroviral therapy
J Med Nutr Nutraceut 2014/3/2