Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of dental expertise with intra-oral peri-apical view radiographs for forensic identification
J Forensic Dent Sci 2014/6/3
- Performance of raw and regenerated multi- and single-walled carbon nanotubes in xylene removal from aqueous solutions
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- The application of intraoperative near-infrared indocyanine green videoangiography and analysis of fluorescence intensity in cerebrovascular surgery
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Sudden cardiac death: A review focused on cardiovascular imaging
J Cardiovasc Echography 2014/24/2
- Acute stroke-like presentation of acquired hepatocerebral degeneration
Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2014/17/2