Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Platelet concentrates: Bioengineering dentistry's regenerative dreams
J Dent Res Rev 2015/2/2
- Systematic review on adverse birth outcomes of climate change
J Res Med Sci 2015/20/4
- Radiographic (magnetic resonance) evaluation of the anteromedial versus the transtibial technique in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
Saudi J Sports Med 2015/15/2
- A comparative study on outcome of Lichtenstein's hernioplasty done by residents and by the consultant surgeon
Saudi Surg J 2015/3/1
- Advances in diagnostic interventional pulmonology
Avicenna J Med 2015/5/3
Abstracting and Indexing information
British Library, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, Hinari, Journal Guide, Kudos, TdNet