Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Education in virtues as goal of buisness ethics instruction
Afr J Bus Ethics 2013/7/2
- Oral piercing: Style statement or a state of disharmony?
Int J Oral Health Sci 2013/3/2
- Unsatisfied processing conditions in making ifosfamide nanostructured lipid carriers: Effects of various formulation parameters on particle size, entrapment efficiency, and drug loading capacity
J Pharm Negative Results 2014/5/1
- Assessment Lumboperitoneal or Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Patency by Radionuclide Technique: A Review Experience Cases
World J Nucl Med 2014/13/2
- Ankle and foot tuberculosis: A diagnostic dilemma
J Fam Med Primary Care 2014/3/2